Friday, June 17, 2011

Sometimes I Get Really Frustrated

I'm hoping to find a magical fountain of mommy patience somewhere. There are times when my girls start to wear on me. Wear me out, drive me crazy, and I hate to get angry because then it solves no problems. They make me angry though. Like this afternoon they both want to go out on the swing set as soon as we get home from the library. They don't let me put my things down they have to go right away in fancy dresses on a rainy day. Then they get out there and start fighting over the rope handle they both want to spin with. My turn, no my turn, pushing shoving and someone gets their eye grabbed and scratched, the other one gets pushed. Now I'm not eating my nice banana snack and drinking my seltzer I'm yelling at them to go inside. So we go inside and they are both screaming and crying loudly so it doesn't really help if I join in. I'm working on some strategies to help, like posting here more often. I'm also going to try 1-2-3-Magic and I'm hoping it works because I don't like being at the end of my rope.

No comments: